Job Title: Social Media Manager
Department: Digital Content
The Social Media Manager is a critical member of The Abbi Agency’s leadership team. You will be responsible for planning, developing and executing impactful, memorable and effective digital content across all owned channels for our clients. We’re looking for someone with strong management and execution skills who understands how to help develop our clients’ brands, guided by marketing analytics and data.
- Leverage all digital channels, with a focus on social media platforms.
- Provide overall strategy and development tactics for digital platforms including but not limited to blogs, websites, newsletters and client dashboards.
- Help strategize, develop and manage both organic and paid content-driven campaigns.
- Oversee a content team responsible for managing both agency and client social presence and other content.
- Create and manage editorial calendars on behalf of the agency and clients.
- Work directly with clients to determine strategy and review content.
- Help create proposals, statements of work and participate in presentations to potential or existing clients.
- Participate in asset-gathering and immersion trips on behalf of clients.
- Write, edit and produce original content that is compelling and effective.
- Work with both written, photographic and video assets.
- Remain up to date on innovations and help suggest ideas and develop integrations on behalf of both the agency and clients.
- Work closely with founders and leadership team to develop company strategy.
- Ability to lead and conduct client research and future strategy across multiple clients.
- Provide strong collaborative leadership skills and implementation methods.
Requirements for this position:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing or other related field.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Technical expertise across established social media platforms