At The Abbi Agency, the Jr. Digital Project Manager works on the Digital Experience team. They will work very closely with the Senior Digital Project Manager as well as with the Client Services and Paid Media teams. They assist their supervisor in the execution of more complex digital projects and initiatives to help fully build upon their potential and gain experience in new areas. They are learning how to think strategically, by looking at trends, competitive data, client goals and objectives, and by having a good understanding of the strategic business insights, creative and technical work. They will receive mentorship, guidance, and direction on executing a number of digital projects which help build their client’s business.
- Use digital project management system to traffic assignments and communicate between team.
- Serve as a representative on behalf of The Abbi Agency at client meetings, and with partner agencies.
- Produce regular production briefs to ensure team members execute client vision and meet client’s business needs.
- Identify key items of project scope, organize into client-facing reports/documents.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Help plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
Prepare client meeting agendas and minutes and ensure follow-up with team members after client calls.
- Help manage communications and deadlines across teams (social, digital, creative, PR) based on strategic direction provided by department leads and brand managers.
- Knows approved scope of work and can clearly identify “scope creep,” as well as incremental opportunities to manage client expectations.
- Review department work to assure it. Edit and provide final QA for these documents.
- Maintains consistent practice of researching industry trends, monitoring competitor habits and continuing education.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and/or project management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Understands aspects of digital campaigns and how they work together
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Works well in a dynamic environment
- Must be able to work on a multitude of projects/clients simultaneously
- Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
- Must be able to define and work to deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, project management or relevant field
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing, project management or other related fields
- In-depth knowledge of various digital marketing platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Understands principles and best practices of UX & UI
- Experience in identifying and improving digital user experiences
- Up-to-date knowledge on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing website development projects, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Preferred location of the candidate in the Eastern Time Zone