I. Collection of Information by The Abbi Agency
In order to improve the content and usability of this website, The Abbi Agency automatically collects several categories of information from users. This information includes the following:
- The apparent Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”) and/or your computer, if your computer has an IP address assigned directly to it. 1
- The apparent Fully Qualified Domain Name (“Domain Name”) of your ISP and/or your computer, if your computer has a domain name assigned directly to it. 2
- The type of browser (for example Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera) you use and the operating system resident on your computer.
- The date and time you visited the site.
- The web pages you accessed at the site, as well as any applications used and forms data.
- The Universal Resource Locator (“URL”) of the site that you visited prior to theabbiagency.com, if detectable, unless you connected directly to this site, or use it as your homepage or “Portal”.
The Abbi Agency uses this information for the following purposes and to achieve the following goals:
- identify site performance needs
- ensure compatibility with the technology used by theabbiagency.com’s visitors
- add and improve services offered on theabbiagency.com
- conduct statistical analysis of the data it collects from time to time.
The Abbi Agency does not sell, exchange or otherwise distribute the data collected by theabbiagency.com for commercial or third-party marketing purposes.
II. Information Submitted to theabbiagency.com
During a session on theabbiagency.com, a user may actively and voluntarily submit information to The Abbi Agency by, among other means, electronic mail (“e-mail”), by filling in and submitting an online form or by electing to personalize theabbiagency.com and use it as a customized Portal. Such information is stored in a secure environment and will be used by The Abbi Agency in furtherance of its duties and/or obligations under its contracts with The Abbi Agency.4
The economic development and related purposes to which actively submitted information may be put include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Helping The Abbi Agency respond to a request for information not readily available from theabbiagency.com
- Investigating a problem reported to or referred to The Abbi Agency5
- Keeping lists of parties interested in some particular issue or facet of marketing service or other business related issue in the industry about which The Abbi Agency anticipates issuing further information in the future
- Disclosure of such information pursuant to a request made under Freedom of Information Law (“FOIL”) or court order, if such information is not protected by federal or state law.6
The Abbi Agency does not rent or sell personally identifiable information (i.e., information such as name, address, phone number or e-mail, that identifies a user as a particular person), nor would The Abbi Agency exchange or trade such information with third-parties without a user’s explicit permission. The Abbi Agency does not disclose credit card or other personally identifiable financial information other than as necessary to complete a credit card or other financial transaction, or upon explicit permission from the applicable user. All such use by The Abbi Agency of financial information shall be subject to the section of this policy on financial issues, set forth below.
If you have elected not to receive further information from The Abbi Agency, theabbiagency.com will not send such information. If you have elected to receive further communication from The Abbi Agency, theabbiagency.com will only send information in categories that have been authorized. If theabbiagency.com sends e-mail to a user, such e-mail is NOT confidential 7, and is identical in nature to that information generally available to the public and news media.
In certain instances, a user may have the opportunity to receive or create a password to access or submit personally identifiable information. One should not divulge a password to anyone, and The Abbi Agency will never ask a user for a password in a telephone call, fax, e-mail or other form of unsolicited communication. When a user is finished with an application or applications that are password protected, such user should exit the relevant page(s). If the browser used to access said password protected pages is a publicly-accessible browser, users should close down the entire session and, if applicable or possible, flush any temporary caches or other areas where such a password might be stored subsequent to use.
The Abbi Agency has integrated industry standard or better security measures and systems into the design, implementation and day to day operation of theabbiagency.com and its underlying servers and networks 8. Furthermore, The Abbi Agency maintains ongoing efforts to identify and/or block unauthorized intrusions into or onto theabbiagency.com, and to upload to or change information on or otherwise cause damage to theabbiagency.com or the information resident hereon or submitted hereto.9
theabbiagency.com is a cookie-enabled site. Rejecting and/or removing cookies may lead to loss of functionality on those theabbiagency.com pages requiring cookies to function fully
No applications on theabbiagency.com specifically solicit information from minors or seek to determine whether the visitor is a minor. Consequently, because such information will not be specifically identified as being from minors, users of theabbiagency.com should be aware that personally identifiable information submitted to theabbiagency.com by minors will be subject to being treated in the same manner as information given by an adult and may become subject to FOIL.
The Abbi Agency strongly believes that parental supervision is an important factor in Internet use by minors. Therefore, theabbiagency.com asks parents to guide their minor children when children are asked to provide any personal information online. theabbiagency.com further asks that children ask for and receive their parent’s permission before providing any information online.
VI. Health Care Information
Any page on this site that might contain a link to a site providing personally identifiable health care information via theabbiagency.com will be required to certify that its health care data handling and security procedures are compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”). If such data and security services are provided by a third-party provider, the Site Owner shall be responsible for such third party’s compliance with HIPAA.
VI. Third Party Links
VII. Intellectual Property
The content of theabbiagency.com’s Web pages is copyrighted, and contains some third party images/graphics that are used with permission. Users are notified, therefore, that one should presume the need to obtain permission from the copyright holder before reproducing or otherwise using images/graphics from this website.
VIII. The Abbi Agency Micro-sites
IX. Changes to Privacy Statement
theabbiagency.com may change the policies set forth in this privacy Statement from time to time, and reserves the right to do so without notice.
Privacy Statement Footnotes
1 An IP address is a numeric value assigned to an Internet Service Provider, a computer network, an individual computer or router, or a firewall (collectively, “users”) so that other computers on the Internet may direct Internet messages or other traffic to such users. Until the IP addressing system is changed, an IP address will take the form of XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX, where the X’s are numbers between 1 and 9, and 0 for some positions.
2 A Domain Name is an alphanumeric value that represents the plain language (English or such other local language as is relevant) translation of the IP address assigned to a specific user or collection of users. For example, if a user had an IP address of 184.108.40.206, the Domain Name that represented that address might be WWW.HOME.COM.
3 Commercial and non-commercial marketing purposes include, for the purposes of this policy, Unsolicited Commercial Electronic Mail (colloquially known as “SPAM” e-mail), targeted e-mail for the purpose of selling products, or the sale or exchange of personally identifiable information between parties that anticipate receiving valuta in exchange for such information.
4 The Abbi Agency’s duties and obligations are set forth in the contracts between The Abbi Agency and The Abbi Agency and in all applicable and relevant local, state and federal law.
5 The material you submit may be seen by various people. We may enter the information you send into our electronic database, to share with our attorneys and investigators involved in law enforcement or public policy development. We may also share it with a variety of other government agencies enforcing consumer protection, competition, and other laws. You may be contacted by any of those agencies.
6 E-mail is generally not secure against interception. If a communication is very sensitive, or includes personal information like a bank account, charge card, or social security number, it is more prudent to send such communication by postal mail (i.e., “snail mail”) instead.
7 The Abbi Agency maintains user registration information behind a “firewall” and limits accessibility to such information to only those few employees that have special access rights to production systems. Sensitive information submitted by users is transmitted by Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology and encrypted.
8 For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, The Abbi Agency employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act, and such other federal, state or local law as is applicable.
9 These third parties are computers, computer networks, ISPs, or application service providers (“ASPs”) that are non-governmental in nature and have direct control of what information is automatically gathered, whether cookies are used, and how voluntarily provided information is used.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
Our Company will keep your Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) for as long as it needed. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Call us at: 775 323 2977
Or write to us: 1385 Haskell Street Reno, NV 89509
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: 775 323 2977
Or write to us at:1385 Haskell Street Reno, NV 89509