Weekly Social Media Roundup
1. Best Buy apologizes for insensitive tweet: http://bit.ly/1BrpYxY
2. Instagram overtakes Twitter in monthly user count: http://bit.ly/1qFBDbp
3. Google breaks out its wallet to hang on to YouTube stars: http://on.wsj.com/1skdQif
4. Cereal marketers may look backward to go forward: http://bit.ly/1wjzZgb
5. Twitter offers mobile targeting based on users’ apps: http://bit.ly/1BEkPFB
ARE YOU THE ABBI AGENCY’S NEW PUBLIC RELATIONS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE?
Are you a top-performing public relations professional with strong media relationships and a keen eye for news? If so, then we are looking for you—our new Public Relations Account Executive. JOB DESCRIPTION The Abbi Agency is seeking an Account Executive to join its team of public relations professionals. Reporting directly to the VP of Public […]Read more
ARE YOU THE ABBI AGENCY’S NEW PUBLIC RELATIONS ACCOUNT MANAGER?
Are you a public relations professional looking for a new challenge? Do you thrive on working across accounts, strategizing, and leveraging all of a brand’s assets to get best results? If so, then we are looking for you—our new Public Relations Account Manager. JOB DESCRIPTION The Account Manager is a key member of the team […]Read more