The Abbi Agency Receives 12 Awards at PRSA Sierra Nevada Silver Spikes Ceremony
Representing a wide variety of national, statewide and municipal organizations, events and initiatives, The Abbi Agency took home a total of 12 awards—including seven of the organization’s top awards in the form of six silver spikes and a “Best of Show” accolade for the firm’s work on Mammoth Brewing Company’s Brewed In The Wild campaign website.
A detailed listing of The Abbi Agency’s 2019 categorical wins at the Silver Spike Awards can be found below:
Best of Show
- Media Relations Owned Website: Mammoth Brewing Company – Brewed In the Wild Merger and Experiences Site
Silver Spike Awards
- Media Relations Owned Website – Mammoth Brewing Company
- Media Relations Earned – Travel Nevada Electric Highway
- Content Marketing – The Abbi Agency Travel Influencer Study
- Media Relations Earned – North Lake Tahoe
- Audio Video Webcast – Tahoe Treasures, North Lake Tahoe
- Media Relations Owned – Flood Plain Facts Website, Builders Association of Northern Nevada
Bronze Spike Awards
- Emergency or Crisis Programs – The Great Reno Balloon Race
- Public Affairs – Tourism Means More, Travel Nevada
Awards of Excellence
- Internal Communications – The Abbi Academy
- Issues Management – Builders Association of Northern Nevada
- Media Relations Owned Social Media – Carmel-by-the-Sea
“It is always exciting to be recognized for the thoughtful, often challenging work that we do in this industry. But more than that, it is an honor to create impactful campaigns that advance public relations as a field, and turn big ideas into bigger outcomes for the organizations we serve,” said Ashley Brune, vice president of public relations for The Abbi Agency. “We look forward to continuing to meet and exceed a standard of excellence moving forward.”
Recently, The Abbi Agency has made significant strides as a business. The firm, alongside the Nevada Department of Wildlife, recently won the top award in conservation communications over 49 other states in the nation at the Association for Conservation Information’s annual gathering. It also recruited Bryan Allison, a trailblazing and trusted Nevada communications professional whose decades of experience saw him chart a course through the digital divide as marketing made its way to what consumers now know as the cloud, as Chief Marketing Officer.
As the year comes to a close, The Abbi Agency is looking forward to unveiling exciting and new elements of its audacious rebrand—which you can learn more about at The Abbi Agency Blog.
Rise of the Centennial: Getting to Know Generation Z
Generation Z'ers are quickly coming into buying power, entering the workforce, and exerting significant control over cultural conversation—but who are they really, and how can marketers reach them?Read more
Calling all PR Spring 2020 interns!
Ready to gain the experience needed for a future career in communications? Better yet, complete your internship while surrounded by experienced practitioners, PR puppies and lots of Abbi red? The Abbi Academy, an award-winning, 16-week internship program will help you master basic PR principles as well as learn overall marketing strategy within an integrated agency. […]Read more