Weekly Social Media Roundup
1. Facebook makes it harder (again) for brands to advertise for free: http://on.recode.net/1uk0499
2. Facebook will be presenting at the 2015 NewFronts: http://bit.ly/1zK8f3K
3. Michael Kors tries to force Instagram to do retail: http://buswk.co/1vwBGrt
4. Snapchat, Square want to make it easy for you to send cash: http://cnet.co/1xWzCas
5. Is Twitter driving your holiday sales: http://bit.ly/1uO4daK
ARE YOU THE ABBI AGENCY’S NEW PUBLIC RELATIONS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE?
Are you a top-performing public relations professional with strong media relationships and a keen eye for news? If so, then we are looking for you—our new Public Relations Account Executive. JOB DESCRIPTION The Abbi Agency is seeking an Account Executive to join its team of public relations professionals. Reporting directly to the VP of Public […]Read more
ARE YOU THE ABBI AGENCY’S NEW PUBLIC RELATIONS ACCOUNT MANAGER?
Are you a public relations professional looking for a new challenge? Do you thrive on working across accounts, strategizing, and leveraging all of a brand’s assets to get best results? If so, then we are looking for you—our new Public Relations Account Manager. JOB DESCRIPTION The Account Manager is a key member of the team […]Read more