Are you a public relations expert with a passion for lifestyle brands?
Are you an energetic, skilled communications expert looking for a new opportunity to lead media relations for lifestyle accounts? You’re in luck!
The Abbi Agency’s Public Relations division seeks an experienced Account Executive to join its rapidly growing lifestyle team. We’re looking for a creative team player who thrives on storytelling, media relations and integrated campaigns.
GOOD NEWS, WE’RE HIRING!
The Abbi Agency’s lifestyle division is adding new accounts, and needs to add a full-time PR Account Executive. This position is media relations-centric. Qualified candidates must have experience pitching national and niche media outlets.
Qualified candidates must have at least three years experience in PR pitching to lifestyle media, including travel, leisure, hospitality, and food and beverage.
Candidates should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be very organized. Building and maintaining internal and external relationships is critical to this position. The qualifications are listed below.
- Earned BA Degree in Journalism, PR, Advertising, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of three years experience in PR industry, preferably in lifestyle PR
- Strong writing skills, proficient in AP Style
- Mastery of long-lead pitching
- Mastery of press release writing
- Proven track record of media placements
- Knowledge of ghost writing, copy writing and speech writing
- Complete understanding of capabilities of Cision, Vocus, Meltwater or other related PR software
- Candidates must be able work across various accounts, support the team (managing both up and down), meet deadlines, and have strong time management and prioritization skills
- Availability to travel for client business related trips when needed
Candidate can travel, work at an awesome office centrally located in Reno’s Midtown district, attend regular team activities, work closely with each department, and build lasting relationships with the media. Benefits, vacation and 401k packages come with the job, too.
Think you are up to the task? Shoot us your resume, we can’t wait to hear from you!
The Abbi Agency Hires Bryan Allison as Chief Marketing Officer
The Abbi Agency Hires Bryan Allison as Chief Marketing Officer Allison will grow and service the agency’s roster of clients in Las Vegas Reno, NEV. (Sept. 24, 2019)—Bryan Allison, a veteran marketing and media executive based in Henderson, Nev., has been named chief marketing officer of The Abbi Agency, an integrated marketing agency with offices […]Read more
ARE YOU THE ABBI AGENCY’S NEW PUBLIC RELATIONS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE?
Are you a top-performing public relations professional with strong media relationships and a keen eye for news? If so, then we are looking for you—our new Public Relations Account Executive. JOB DESCRIPTION The Abbi Agency is seeking an Account Executive to join its team of public relations professionals. Reporting directly to the VP of Public […]Read more