Are You The Abbi Agency’s Next Social Media Specialist?
Do you love bad puns? Can you get your point across in 150 characters or less? Are you more of a Low-Fi or an X-Pro II? Is your pet the Doge? Does that last question even make sense to you? If so, then you have come to the right place! The Abbi Agency is looking for a Social Media Specialist to join its team. We’re seeking candidates who understand the necessity for both analytics and aesthetics. We need someone who is able to take a brand’s goals and utilize social media to accomplish them.
Applicants need to write well, and condense a client’s overarching message into a short, powerful, effective post that aligns with the brand’s voice. Background in Facebook Business Manager is a big plus, along with experience in photo/video creation. We are not looking for candidates who simply use social media for leisure, but are looking for those who understand the differences between all the social platforms and how to use them as tools to grow a brand. If you feel as though you’re a fit for this position then keep on reading.
GOOD NEWS, WE’RE HIRING!
The Abbi Agency’s social team is adding new accounts, and needs to add a full-time Social Media Specialist to its team of communications experts.
Qualified candidates must have at least 1-2 years experience with use of social media outlets for a business and/or brand.
Candidates should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be very organized. Building and maintaining internal and external relationships is critical to this position. The qualifications are listed below.
- Earned BA Degree in Journalism, PR, Advertising, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience with use of social media outlets for a business and/or brand
- Proficient in social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager and Facebook Ads
- Experience with digital analytic and contesting platforms, including native analytics, SproutSocial, SparkTrend, Nuvi, ShortStack and Offerpop
- Experience using digital platforms, including social content schedulers, analytics tools and monitoring tools
- Proficient in social media advertising and capabilities to launch, monitor and report on ad campaigns across social platforms
- Integrated marketing knowledge in implementation of campaigns to a social level
- Strong and concise writing skills, proficient in AP Style
- Basic design knowledge and photography and/or video skills are a plus
- Basic knowledge of PR principles and applications of PR to social media strategy
- Candidates must be able to work across various accounts, support the team (managing both up and down), meet deadlines, have strong time management and prioritization skills
- Availability to travel for client business related trips, if needed
- Availability to work weekends, if needed
Candidate gets to work at an awesome office centrally located in Reno’s Midtown district, attend regular team activities, and work closely with each department as an integrated team. Benefits, vacation and 401k packages come with the job, too.
Think you are up to the task? Shoot us your resume, we can’t wait to hear from you!
ARE YOU THE ABBI AGENCY’S NEW PUBLIC RELATIONS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE?
Are you a top-performing public relations professional with strong media relationships and a keen eye for news? If so, then we are looking for you—our new Public Relations Account Executive. JOB DESCRIPTION The Abbi Agency is seeking an Account Executive to join its team of public relations professionals. Reporting directly to the VP of Public […]Read more
ARE YOU THE ABBI AGENCY’S NEW PUBLIC RELATIONS ACCOUNT MANAGER?
Are you a public relations professional looking for a new challenge? Do you thrive on working across accounts, strategizing, and leveraging all of a brand’s assets to get best results? If so, then we are looking for you—our new Public Relations Account Manager. JOB DESCRIPTION The Account Manager is a key member of the team […]Read more