Supervisor: Client Strategy Director
Department: Client Service
The Abbi Agency is seeking an integrated marketing communications professional to manage and conduct services for business-to-consumer trade and travel/hospitality accounts. As a Brand Manager, you’ll work across agency departments to spearhead integrated marketing efforts with agency department leads, including, but not limited to, industry and national public relations, digital marketing, creative and content development, and overall integrated campaigns.
An ideal candidate must have experience—whether in-house or agency—working across departments to collaborate on and manage integrated accounts. This candidate needs to have an understanding of how creative, digital, content and public relations intersect together to reach client goals.
Candidates must know how to write annual and quarterly plans, have project management experience, have superior writing and editing skills, able to adapt to new reporting platforms quickly, be client-facing, and be extremely organized with internal and external communications.
The ideal candidate first and foremost values creative, out-of-the-box ideas that put passion at the forefront of any client account.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Serve as a senior representative on behalf of The Abbi Agency at client meetings, and with partner agencies.
- Responsible for building respected, honest relationships with senior clients to guide the business and working relationship.
- Oversees the integration of marketing initiatives across the business to have the most impactful, cohesive and integrated campaign possible.
- Understands the client brief, and translates that brief into an inspiring creative document that will deliver on the client’s business needs.
- Manage communications and deadlines across teams (social, digital, creative, PR) based on strategic direction provided by department leads.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the financials of the account.
- Oversees the overall production budget and drives cost efficiencies.
- Presents Scope of Work plans, staffing, and fees to clients; works through revisions, and ultimately closes the deal for new business initiatives.
- Knows approved scope of work and can clearly identify “scope creep,” as well as incremental opportunities to manage client expectations.
- Manages and mentors the entire account team providing them with guidance for their roles.
- Identifies opportunities that could reinforce and reinvigorate the business by researching trends/competitors.
- Knowledge of advertising and communications.
- Provide management and strategy support on all content development; copywriting, social, marketing.
- Ability to identify key items of project scope, organize into client-facing documents.
- Review department works to assure it’s on brand and on message.
- Have an understanding of reputation management, and the role of PR, content and digital in supporting initiatives.
- Use of digital project management system to traffic assignments and communicate between teams.
- Have excellent client communication skills.
- Have at least 3-5 years of brand management or project management experience with an agency. Or an equivalent number of years working in advertising and communications may substitute for this experience.
- Experience leading teams, and/or mentorship.
We offer a welcoming work environment with a team passionate about working as a collective to push boundaries and achieve results. The Abbi Agency prides itself on its B-Corp status and on providing a healthy work-life balance for its employees.
- Minimum of 2 weeks of PTO
- Two recharge weeks per year where office closes
- Multiple paid holiday days
- Full health insurance benefits
- 401k match after one-year of employment
- Hybrid & Virtual work environment