The Abbi Agency is seeking an integrated marketing communications professional to manage and conduct services for business-to-consumer trade and travel/hospitality accounts. As a Brand Manager, you’ll work across agency departments to spearhead integrated marketing efforts with agency department leads, including, but not limited to, industry and national public relations, digital marketing, creative and content development, and overall integrated campaigns.
An ideal candidate must have experience—whether in-house or agency—working across departments to collaborate on and manage integrated accounts. This candidate needs to have an understanding of how creative, digital, content and public relations intersect together to reach client goals.
Candidates must know how to write annual and quarterly plans, have project management experience, have superior writing and editing skills, able to adapt to new reporting platforms quickly, be client-facing, and be extremely organized with internal and external communications.
The ideal candidate first and foremost values creative, out-of-the-box ideas that put passion at the forefront of any client account.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Serve as the day-to-day client contact and account manager.
- Manage communications and deadlines across teams (social, digital, creative, PR) based on strategic direction provided by department leads.
- Manage project budgets and timelines.
- Research trends / competitors, and setup account strategies based on these components.
- General knowledge of advertising and communications.
- Provide management and strategy support on all content development; copywriting, social, marketing.
- Ability to identify key items of a project scope, organize into client-facing documents.
- Review department work to assure it’s on brand and on message.
- Have an understanding of reputation management, and the role of PR, content and digital in supporting initiatives.
- Use of digital project management system to traffic assignments and communicate between teams.
- Have excellent client communication skills.
- Have at least 3-5 years of brand management or project management experience. Or an equivalent number of years working in advertising, communications or media may substitute for this experience.
- Experience leading teams, and/or mentorship.
We offer a welcoming work environment with a team passionate about working as a collective to push boundaries and achieve results. If this sounds like a challenge you’re ready for, please send us your resume!
Want to see more awesome posts like this?
Sign up to receive updates and be one of the first to know when we have fresh content!