Do you make meme references no one gets? Do you know what your ~aesthetic~ is? Do you know a hashtag has virtually no business on Facebook? If so, then you have come to the right place! The Abbi Agency is looking for a Social Media Intern to join the team. We’re seeking candidates who are passionate about the industry and want to learn more about the exciting world of social media!
This internship is a semester-long position within the social media department but will also have the opportunity to learn from other departments about what it means to be a “fully integrated” agency. Social interns will work closely on a variety of accounts while learning valuable skills and industry insight. Primary responsibilities will include: research and planning, assisting in photo shoots, client reporting, content development, and everyday office support.
CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE:
- Strong and concise writing skills for blog posts and social media copy.
- Experience with various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.
- An eye for detail
- An understanding of photography and video editing basics
- Experience with the Adobe suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, etc.)
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Positive outlook and eager to learn
- A firm grasp on who “the best boy/girl” is when interacting with office dogs.
Candidate gets to work at an easy-going office centrally located in Reno’s Midtown district, free snacks, attend regular team activities, and work closely with each department where they will gain industry knowledge and what it means to be a truly integrated team!
If you think this is you, then send us your cover letter and resume by April 26, 2019!
Want to see more awesome posts like this?
Sign up to receive updates and be one of the first to know when we have fresh content!