ARE YOU THE ABBI AGENCY’S NEW PUBLIC RELATIONS ACCOUNT MANAGER?
Are you a public relations professional looking for a new challenge? Do you thrive on working across accounts, strategizing, and leveraging all of a brand’s assets to get best results? If so, then we are looking for you—our new Public Relations Account Manager.
The Account Manager is a key member of the team working on and managing a portfolio of clients and staff members (Account Executive, Junior AE, Account Coordinator and PR interns) ensuring objectives and quality of work are met in an efficient and timely manner.
Interfacing with the client successfully becomes imperative in this role, developing a clear understanding of needs and expectations and establishing communications systems accordingly.
The Account Manager will understand the workings and responsibilities of all agency departments, as well as mastered the skills of an Account Executive.
Candidates must know how to manage a team, create and implement communications plans, write media materials, work with media and clients on story coordination, have superior writing and editing skills, be able to adapt to new reporting platforms quickly, and be extremely organized with internal and external communications.
Reporting directly to the VP of Public Relations, the Account Manager will also make a strong contribution to key business objectives through a variety of external campaigns to help the Agency achieve industry recognition, as well as supporting new business initiatives.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Serve as the liaison between clients and agency department.
- Play a key role in account activities including management, media relations, program implementation and strategic growth.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalation, as needed.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Ensure key successes are being met for clients and provide recommendation for improvement.
- Provide final approval for all agency materials for delivery to client.
- Own the creation and management of communication plans for clients.
- Address and manage client budgets.
- Have experience, either in-house or agency, with working across marketing departments.
- Have experience in media relations locally, regionally and nationally.
- Be willing to use a digital project management system to traffic assignments and communicate between teams.
- Have excellent client communication skills.
Minimum 4-5 years’ experience with proven results.
We offer a welcoming work environment with a team passionate about working as a collective to push boundaries and achieve results. If this sounds like a challenge that you’re ready for, please send us your resume.
ARE YOU THE ABBI AGENCY’S NEW PUBLIC RELATIONS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE?
Are you a top-performing public relations professional with strong media relationships and a keen eye for news? If so, then we are looking for you—our new Public Relations Account Executive. JOB DESCRIPTION The Abbi Agency is seeking an Account Executive to join its team of public relations professionals. Reporting directly to the VP of Public […]Read more
The Abbi Agency Achieves Fourth Consecutive Placement on Inc. 5000
The Abbi Agency today is proud to announce that it has been listed as one of Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 5000” for the fourth consecutive year. The list, which ranks the United States’ top 5000 fastest-growing private companies, honors America’s “most-inspiring entrepreneurs” each year.Read more