ARE YOU THE ABBI AGENCY’S NEW PUBLIC RELATIONS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE?
Are you a top-performing public relations professional with strong media relationships and a keen eye for news? If so, then we are looking for you—our new Public Relations Account Executive.
The Abbi Agency is seeking an Account Executive to join its team of public relations professionals. Reporting directly to the VP of Public Relations, you’ll be responsible for owning PR initiatives for clients spanning business-to-business and business-to-consumer in trade and travel/hospitality.
In this role, the Account Executive will work with a number of clients to achieve quality/targeted placements in industry, regional and national publications to build brand awareness. This role is client-facing and in some cases serves as the client’s day-to-day contact.
Candidates must know how to create and implement PR plans, leverage trends, write media pitches and press materials, work with media and clients on story coordination, have superior writing and editing skills, and be extremely organized with internal and external communications.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Serve in a client-facing role and/or as an account’s main point of contact.
- Own the creation and management of PR plans for clients.
- Write press releases, media advisories, pitches, talking points and other communication documents.
- Understand the makings of a news story, and how to guide trending topics to align with client messaging and goals.
- Have experience, either in-house or agency, with working across marketing departments.
- Have experience in media relations locally, regionally and nationally.
- Be willing to use a digital project management system to traffic assignments and communicate between teams.
- Have excellent client communication skills.
Minimum 3-4 years’ experience with proven results.
We offer a welcoming work environment with a team passionate about working as a collective to push boundaries and achieve results. If this sounds like a challenge that you’re ready for, please send us your resume.
Rise of the Centennial: Getting to Know Generation Z
Generation Z'ers are quickly coming into buying power, entering the workforce, and exerting significant control over cultural conversation—but who are they really, and how can marketers reach them?Read more
Calling all PR Spring 2020 interns!
Ready to gain the experience needed for a future career in communications? Better yet, complete your internship while surrounded by experienced practitioners, PR puppies and lots of Abbi red? The Abbi Academy, an award-winning, 16-week internship program will help you master basic PR principles as well as learn overall marketing strategy within an integrated agency. […]Read more