Are you an energetic, skilled communications expert who is looking for an opportunity to lead strategy and execution for integrated campaigns and accounts? You’re in luck – The Abbi Agency is looking for its next Integrated Project Manager for its Reno office.
We’re looking for a team player who thrives on collaboration, organization, and quality work to manage communications between clients and internal teams and bring major campaigns and ongoing efforts from conceptualization to life. Think you’re up to the challenge? Check out the official job description below and shoot us a resume at this link.
The Project Strategist & Manager oversees strategies and plans for the agency’s integrated accounts and projects, ensuring that work across all departments aligns with the client’s overreaching strategy. This Project Manager is responsible for delivering client projects on time and within budget and scope. This Project Manager is also responsible for coordinating all internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Oversees specific integrated accounts within the agency, ensuring all efforts work together across departments.
- Serves as the day-to-day client contact for integrated projects, managing client relations and working with internal/external teams to execute on plans.
- Develops project scopes, objectives and budgets, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develops a detailed project plan to track project/campaign progress to minimize any risk.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation and tracking.
- Develops a system for client recaps and measurement, as well as to keep client in-the-loop and comfortable as projects progress.
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- Ensures resource availability and allocation.
- Coordinates all internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution process.
- Manages business development efforts for new integrated accounts, handling initial discovery meetings, writing and finalizing proposals, and finalizing contract with potential new clients.
- Leads onboarding process for new integrated accounts, assembling agency teams, finalizing scope and plan, and ensuring a smooth transition for new agency clients.
Skill Set/Knowledge Required
The Project Manager should have excellent organizational skills, in addition to an unmatched knack for quality written and verbal communication directed both at internal team members and our diverse clientele. Building and maintaining professional internal and external relationships is critical to this position, as is the ability to work with teams across integrated departments for a common client goal. The qualifications are listed below.
- Received a BA degree in Journalism, PR, Advertising, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in communications or marketing industry (e.g. agency, in-house corporate, consulting, etc.).
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a project administrator role.
- Excellent communication skills, both client-facing and internal.
- Impeccable organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking abilities.
- Leadership skills and ability to work effectively across teams.
- Project management skills to create and execute projects on specific timelines, budgets and goals.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office platforms.
- Proficient in Google Software, including Gmail and Google Drive.
- Strong writing skills, proficient in AP Style.
- Works well in a dynamic environment.
- Collaborative spirit, positive outlook and willingness to learn.
- Ability to travel for agency or client business.
- Availability to work agency or client events that may occur evenings or weekends.
Think you’re up to the task? Shoot us your resume, a cover letter and two reference contacts, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Want to see more awesome posts like this?
Sign up to receive updates and be one of the first to know when we have fresh content!