Do you like tacos, beer, and puppies? Are you savvy in web development, content strategy, and/or web design? If you answered yes to at least half of those descriptions, then please read on…
We are looking for a web intern! Below is super official description of the position:
The web internship is a semester long position within the digital team. The web intern will work closely with the team’s web developer, content strategist, project manager, and web designer. Primary responsibilities will include: groundwork research of the search landscape for current and future SEO projects, assessment and reporting on progress of current SEO initiatives, backend data entry through WordPress, research into and development of industry processes and trends.
The web intern will help lay the groundwork for the building up and refining of the digital team’s web and search initiatives. Day-to-day tasks may include:
- Keyword research into brands, industries, and broad-scale topics for client strategy
- Assist with reports summarizing the progress of clients’ SEO strategies
- Asset collection and organization for website projects
- Optimization of project imagery and copy
- Content migration for new website projects
- Edit and upload blog posts
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Keywords Planner
- Basic knowledge of WordPress environments
- Comfortable working with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
Additional Skills (not required, but encouraged):
- Working knowledge of Google Tags Manager, Search Console, and other SEO reporting platforms
- Basic understanding of Photoshop & design software
- Website copywriting
Are you the right fit?
Someone interested in becoming a web intern for The Abbi Agency should be self-motivated, have a desire to dig into research and exploration, and be eager to learn and expand their knowledge in the skills surrounding website development, content strategy and search engine optimization.
Think you are up to the task? Shoot us your resume, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Want to see more awesome posts like this?
Sign up to receive updates and be one of the first to know when we have fresh content!