Are you a multi-talented marketing professional with wide-ranging core competencies? Are you a service-oriented thinker who thrives on clear communication, smart directives, and measurable performance? Are you reliable, organized, and punctual? If so, then you might just be The Abbi Agency’s new Brand Manager—and we can’t wait to meet you. Just read the description below.
The Abbi Agency is seeking an integrated marketing communications professional to manage and conduct services for business-to-business and business-to-consumer tech, trade and travel/hospitality accounts. As a Brand Manager, you’ll work across agency departments to spearhead integrated marketing efforts, including, but not limited to, industry and national public relations, digital marketing, content development, and overall integrated campaigns.
An ideal candidate must have experience—whether in-house or agency—working across departments to collaborate on and manage integrated accounts. This candidate needs to have an understanding of how creative, digital, content and public relations intersect together to reach client goals. An ideal candidate will also have media relations experience, particularly with fast-paced, high growth companies that use marketing to accomplish a variety of objectives.
Candidates must know how to write annual and quarterly plans, have project management experience, have superior writing and editing skills, able to adapt to new reporting platforms quickly, be client-facing, and be extremely organized with internal and external communications.
The ideal candidate first and foremost values creative, out-of-the-box ideas that put passion at the forefront of any client account.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Serve as the day-to-day client contact and account manager.
- Organize and assign tasks across departments (social, digital, creative, PR) based on strategic direction provided by department leads.
- Have an understanding of reputation management, and the role of PR and content in supporting initiatives.
- Be willing to use a digital project management system to traffic assignments and communicate between teams.
- Have excellent client communication skills.
- Review department work to assure it’s on brand and on message; will have executive team support.
- Provide management and strategy support on all content development; copywriting, social, marketing.
- Ability to identify key items of a project scope, organize into client-facing documents.
- Manage project budgets and time.
- Manage communications and deadlines across teams.
We offer a welcoming work environment with a team passionate about working as a collective to push boundaries and achieve results. If this sounds like a challenge you’re ready for, please send us your resume!
Want to see more awesome posts like this?
Sign up to receive updates and be one of the first to know when we have fresh content!